The awesome, rugged, all-terrain and incredibly versatile Mighty Max Cart is the ultimate in hard carts. Your search for a reliable, well built, long lasting, fun and multi purpose trolley ends here. Ready to tackle surfaces like tarmac, gravel, mud, snow, sand, grass and more.
The Mighty Max Cart is designed and built over in Texas, USA. Read more about the Mighty Max company story HERE. In short, you won't find another cart that is built to such a high specification with parts of this quality.
Mighty Max is ideal for Cool Boxes, Fishing trips, Festivals, Beach visits, Camping, Marinas, Shopping, Moving, Building Work, Photo Shoots, Gardening..... and so much more. You can use your cart as an extendable flatbed for oversized items OR add the end walls for items like cool boxes OR drop the included tub on top to haul smaller items around.
Here's what you get with every Mighty Max Cart order:
- Mighty Max flatbed cart chassis - 35.5cm wide. Length extends from 80cm to 89cm and again to 98cm in length.
- Sturdy, tilt-able plastic tub - 72.5cm Long x 44cm Wide x 14cm High, these sturdy tubs can be used on the Mighty Max Chassis in single, double and triple layers.
- Colour-coded bungee straps - Secure your cargo or Icey-Tek Cool Box.
- Two cargo end walls - You can easily insert these cargo walls into the front and rear of your Mighty Max Cart.
- Two fishing pole holders - These affix to the ends of cargo walls to make the Mighty Max Cart a super Fishing Cart.
- Tow hitch - Quickly snaps onto the lower handle to connect your Mighty Max Cart to another Mighty Max Cart to form a train.
And that's not all. As exclusive UK distributors of the Mighty Max Cart we're proud to offer:
- Two year parts warranty.
- Free shipping to all mainland UK addresses.
Exclusively available in three available colour combination options:
- Black cart + Black wheels + Silver Tub + Red bungees
- Black cart + Blue wheels + Blue Tub + Blue bungees
- Black cart + Yellow wheels + Green Tub + Yellow bungees
Here's even more information:
- Weighs less than 10kg but carries 180kgs+
- The Icey-Tek 56L, 70L and 90L Long Cool Boxes fit snugly on the Mighty Max between the two cargo end walls.
- No wheel bearings that can rust - run your Mighty Max through sand and salt water with confidence!
- By telescoping handle and swinging under main cart, Mighty Max easily stores in a car boot, bed of pickup or in the cargo bay of your SUV for compact storage
- Constructed from strong HDPP Resin which is weatherproof and will never rust or oxidise.
- Works on packed sand, wet sand and shallow loose sand. Not recommended for deep powdery loose sand.
The official Mighty Max assembly instruction video. Well worth a look to familiarise yourself:
Further information from Mighty Max USA:
We use a proprietary blend of custom polymer resins that make up 95% of our carts. These resins withstand all types of weather conditions like near the ocean, hot sand, cold weather and snow, and the carts remain flexible and rigid in both hot and cold environments. They will never rust, crack, melt, or oxidise Our Super Wheels with ultra quiet rubber outer bands will never go flat, always turn even without lubrication, and sturdy enough to roll over all kinds of terrains like sand, mud, gravel and rocky surfaces. Our unique wheels will never mark your indoor flooring. This is how we can offer our Unique Full 2-Year Parts Warranty on our Flatbed Carts.
Our extremely versatile and patented Mighty Max Carts are manufactured by several Texas thermo-forming companies. These experts are experienced in making high-tech parts for NASA’s space shuttle program and other government agencies.
All Mighty Max products are Made In America and 100% recyclable.
Our unique never flat Mighty Max Super Wheels™ have permanent runner tires. They are engineered from thermoplastic elastomers for durability and an easy ride. Designed for all-terrain and all-weather conditions, these powerful wheels will never deform, need air or lubrication. They can even be used in salt water and sterile environments.
Designed to roll over wet sand (dry sand not recommended), gravel, mud, snow, grass and hard surfaces such as sidewalks, streets, piers and concrete floors. These rugged wheels also work well indoors on wood floors, linoleum, tile and carpet. Designed to never mark or otherwise damage flooring. Our wheels make Mighty Max Carts the ideal tools for home, office, warehouse, jobsite, recreation and sports activities.
Under normal use, the Mighty Max Cart lineup of products will not break, warp or dent. They will never rust or need painting. They are engineered to last a life-time and they are 100% recyclable.